By entering and registering for the Blackpool Mini Run you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Please abide by the following rules when taking part in the event. Some of these have been stipulated by the police and are reminders of general driving rules and regulations:
Please ensure all vehicles are properly taxed, MOT-ed, insured and in a roadworthy condition. A valid tax disc must be on display at all times.
- Vehicles should be driven in a sensible and considerate manner and drivers should abide by all the legal speed limits.
- Passengers should refrain from unduly distracting the driver whilst they are driving.
- Drivers should not use mobile phones (unless they are properly installed with hands-free equipment), read, eat or drink whilst driving.
- When in convoy, vehicles should not try and overtake other vehicles unless they move over or indicate to be overtaken. Any overtaking should be done with due care and attention.
- Drivers or Passengers should refrain from depositing litter except into proper waste bins.
- Can Drivers, Passengers, and their vehicles arrive and sign in at their starting point 15-30 minutes before the departure times. The first 150 registered cars will be issued with a run plaque by the leg organiser.
- To ensure smooth running of the event, please take instructions from the Leg Organiser at each starting point and during the run.
- Please clearly display your Blackpool Mini Run plaque on your vehicle.
- We advise that you pack light refreshments in the vehicle and are suitably comfortable, as it will be difficult to stop during the run.
- Please try to follow and safely keep up with the convoy. If you get separated or become lost, please drive directly to the end-point of the leg and await the other vehicles.
- Our apologies, but all £10 entry fees are charitable donations to Cancer Research UK and are non-refundable even if you cancel.
- Please notify the Blackpool Run Team if your situation changes in any way (i.e. change of vehicle, cancellation of entry etc.) by email.
- The Blackpool Mini Run Team, Cancer Research UK or any person associated with organising or running the event assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage, theft, or injury that may be caused during the event. By completing the registration form and taking part in this event, you agree to waive any such rights (assumed or otherwise) and agree to indemnify all aforementioned parties of any liability.
- Abuse, verbal or otherwise towards the organisers or helpers will not be tolerated. Organisers reserve the right to remove anyone found to be abusive from the mini run.